Welcome to the most comprehensive directory of voluntary and community sector (VCS) organisations in Sandwell. This search engine offers a free and public signpost through the many VCS organisations in the community and the services they offer.
Use the search box below to search for organisations or services.
E.g. "Victoria Visiting Venture (Smethwick)"
Victoria Visiting Venture (Smethwick)
A centre which acts as a focus for carers support services.
- Carers Centre, 2 Bearwood Road
- Postal Town
- B66 4HH
Organisation Contact Details
- 0121 565 3949
- 0121 565 0600
- Charity Commission registration number
Contact Person Details
- Contact Name
- Elaine Lodder
Services focused on particular beneficiaries do not imply that they are offered exclusively to these persons only.
Specific Need or Circumstance
- People who have terminal illnesses
- People who are carers
- All Asian or Asian British people (including Indian, Pakistani, Bangladeshi and any other Asian background)
- Young adults aged 19-25 years
- Adults aged 26-64 years
- Older people aged 65 years and over
Organisation last updated: Wed, 10th February 2010