Welcome to the most comprehensive directory of voluntary and community sector (VCS) organisations in Sandwell. This search engine offers a free and public signpost through the many VCS organisations in the community and the services they offer.
Use the search box below to search for organisations or services.
E.g. "Tipton Listeners Service"
Tipton Listeners Service
Charitable Organisation - To relieve hardship and stress among persons in Tipton and its environs, by the provision of a professional Christian, caring and confidential service of listening, Information and practical help, without distinction of age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, or social class.
- Health Point, Neptune Health Park Sedgley Road West
- Postal Town
- DY4 8LU
Organisation Contact Details
- 07866 925 613
- Charity Commission registration number
Contact Person Details
- Contact Name
- Mr R.V Moles
- Education and research
- Voluntary and community organisations
Services focused on particular beneficiaries do not imply that they are offered exclusively to these persons only.
Specific Need or Circumstance
- People who have terminal illnesses
- People who have mental health problems
- People who are unemployed
- People who are bereaved
- People from all faiths / multi-faith / inter-faith people
- People from all ethnic groups
- People of all ages
- People of all sexual orientations
- All genders
- All households
Organisation last updated: Wed, 7th April 2010