Welcome to the most comprehensive directory of voluntary and community sector (VCS) organisations in Sandwell. This search engine offers a free and public signpost through the many VCS organisations in the community and the services they offer.
Use the search box below to search for organisations or services.
E.g. "St Pauls Community Centre"
St Pauls Community Centre
Community centre with disabled access that holds various classes - keep fit, karate, line dance, children\'s dance.
We also have a pensioners and carers group and camera society
Community cafe on site.
- Brick Kiln Street
- Postal Town
- DY4 9BP
Organisation Contact Details
- 0121 557 4858
Contact Person Details
- Contact Name
- Diane Allen
- Support Worker
- Arts, culture, sport and recreation
- Law, crime, human/civil rights and information
- Voluntary and community organisations
Services focused on particular beneficiaries do not imply that they are offered exclusively to these persons only.
Specific Need or Circumstance
- People who are unemployed
- People who have substance abuse/addiction problems (alcohol, drugs, gambling, sex, etc)
- People who are victims/survivors of physical/sexual/emotional violence
- People who are carers
- People from all faiths / multi-faith / inter-faith people
- People from all ethnic groups
- People of all ages
- People of all sexual orientations
- All genders
- All households
Organisation last updated: Wed, 14th April 2010