Sandwell VCS Directory
Welcome to the most comprehensive directory of Sandwell's Voluntary and Community Sector, provided by SCVO, the Sector's local infrastructure support agency. This search engine offers a free and public signpost to many local organisations and the services they offer.
Use the search box below to find organisations you know, or the advanced options on the left for more complex searches.
E.g. "Sandwell Community Information and Participation Service (SCIPS)"
Sandwell Community Information and Participation Service (SCIPS)
SCIPS provide support, information, training and advocacy to tenants, residents and community groups in Sandwell.
- Ground Floor, Christchurch Birmingham Street
- Postal Town
- B69 4DY
Organisation Contact Details
- 0121 544 1230 / 0121 569 3142
- 0121 544 9676
- Charity Commission registration number
Contact Person Details
- Contact Name
- Jan Macmillan
- Contact Name
- Julie Bridgewater
- 0121 544 1230
- Voluntary and community organisations
- Law, crime, human/civil rights and information
- Employment and training
- Education and research
Services focused on particular beneficiaries do not imply that they are offered exclusively to these persons only.
Specific Faith Focus
- People from all faiths / multi-faith / inter-faith people
Sexual Orientation Focus
- People of all sexual orientations
- All households
- All genders
- People from all ethnic groups
- People of all ages
Organisation last updated: Mon, 22nd October 2012