Welcome to the most comprehensive directory of voluntary and community sector (VCS) organisations in Sandwell. This search engine offers a free and public signpost through the many VCS organisations in the community and the services they offer.
Use the search box below to search for organisations or services.
E.g. "Karu Kyoshi Kan Judo Club (3 K's)"
Karu Kyoshi Kan Judo Club (3 K's)
The judo club is a sports club run and organised by volunteers. Although its main focus is the sport of judo it also teaches etiquette and respect to each other, it is about winning and losing with dignity.
The club is open for everyone; we have never bared anyone from becoming a member. We are a community club that provides other activities; such as just visits to other areas within the UK and also foreign countries and we also invite other countries to visit our judo club, this helps our members to take in other peoples cultures. We also provide activities for children in their holidays from school and we also provide judo coaches to teach in other holiday activity centres.
- Harry Mitchell Sports Centre Coopers Lane
- Postal Town
- B67 7DP
Organisation Contact Details
- 0121 550 9521 (Bill Web)
Contact Person Details
- Contact Name
- Mr Malcolm Collins
- 0121 552 3921
- Arts, culture, sport and recreation
- Economic, social and community development
- Education and research
- Voluntary and community organisations
Services focused on particular beneficiaries do not imply that they are offered exclusively to these persons only.
Specific Need or Circumstance
- People who have sensory disabilities (sight, hearing, etc)
- People who have physical disabilities (excluding sensory disabilities)
- People who have learning disabilities
- People who are unemployed
- People who are in financial need
- People from all faiths / multi-faith / inter-faith people
- People from all ethnic groups
- People of all ages
- People of all sexual orientations
- All genders
- All households
Organisation last updated: Thu, 10th June 2010