Welcome to the most comprehensive directory of voluntary and community sector (VCS) organisations in Sandwell. This search engine offers a free and public signpost through the many VCS organisations in the community and the services they offer.
Use the search box below to search for organisations or services.
E.g. "Ileys Community Association"
Ileys Community Association
Ileys Community Association was established in 2007 by a group of local people with different educational and professional backgrounds. Ileys is a non profit organisation that provides the children, youth and families of black minority with a full range of human service from advice to leisure.
- 63 Waterloo Road
- Postal Town
- B66 4JS
Organisation Contact Details
- 0121 565 2819
- Charity Commission registration number
Contact Person Details
- Contact Name
- Mr Abdilkadir Ali
- Contact Name
- Hodan Rashid
- Arts, culture, sport and recreation
- Education and research
- Employment and training
- Law, crime, human/civil rights and information
- Social services
- Voluntary and community organisations
Services focused on particular beneficiaries do not imply that they are offered exclusively to these persons only.
Specific Need or Circumstance
- People who have sensory disabilities (sight, hearing, etc)
- People who have terminal illnesses
- People who have learning disabilities
- People who have specific medical conditions/diseases
- People who are unemployed
- People who are homeless/in housing need
- People who are in financial need
- People who are bereaved
- People who are asylum seekers/refugees
- People who have substance abuse/addiction problems (alcohol, drugs, gambling, sex, etc)
- People from all faiths / multi-faith / inter-faith people
- People from all ethnic groups
- People of all ages
- People of all sexual orientations
- All households
Organisation last updated: Wed, 9th June 2010